Monday, February 13, 2023

When my Bestie visited…Pure Joy! (Feb. 12, 2023)

 The month of January 2023 was definitely a good one aside from the usual pain that I always experience during the cold months; my bestie and her little family (husband and daughter) came in for a month to visit. Her husband is in the service and they are currently in Italy. Her little girl is about 3 years old, and we just found out this week that they are expecting baby #2- hoping for a boy so that the dad wont be in “estrogen hell” lol.

Anyway, we spent 2 visits together while she was in, as they also had to visit between his family and her family. The first visit we took her little girl to Childrens Museum, a place that I enjoyed as a child and still enjoy and constantly look for an excuse to go back. Her little girl had me in fits of laughter, she definitely has her mommy’s personality- she called me a little girl and also had told her mom, “Damie ma fren now mama” lol.

The second time we just hung around the house and played pretend with my old tea party/kitchen stuff from when i was a kid. We also played doctor with “Aves” doctor kit. She kept making us “throw up the icky medicine” she gave us. It was funny.

I enjoyed my visit with them and was sad when they had to leave to go back to Italy and wont see them for a year, but I know a year will fly by rather quickly and next time we will have a new little baby to love on too.

But even still, I miss those old times when my bestie and I were younger in high school or fresh out of high school and being silly and cutting up, but thats life, we grow up and have to adult at times. Even though we are miles apart or dont talk every day, if I need, I know my bestie always has my back, and I will always have her and her family’s ❤ I love her ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Superbowl 2023: So tired of Hypocrisy!

  Food for thought: Let me start this post by saying this: I did not watch the superbowl nor did I watch the halftime performance. I did how...