Monday, February 13, 2023

Goodbye 2022, Hello 2023 (New years)

 As the year 2022 closes and the year 2023 opens, I wanted to go over and recap my year; How I’ve grown and flourished, even though it didn’t really start until May, I have opened myself up to new dreams, possibilities, and opportunities. I have also made many new friends and aquaintences.

Even though I continue to have massive stage fright and social anxiety in large crowds, I have started public speaking and helping out for or at events for 2 really amazing organizations/programs: Guns Down Power Up- Founder Eric Williams, and #The BullyBox A passion Project- Founder Shauna Sias: Through these programs and events, people I’ve met and talked to, have inspired new ideas, passions, inspirations, and possible opportunities to “open doors” to achieve my dreams!

In other news, I also been doing some projects on my cricut- I am still learning new things about it, and if I could just ignore the pain to focus, I could do alot more crafting and creating. It is just so hard to get myself distracted from the pain and focus on crafting. the pain is in the back of my mind nagging when I try to fight through the pain sometimes..it is annoying. I also went to my first Comic con in October and had a blast and now I am hooked! I am going to the next one in March and may even cosplay this time!

My cat, Taz, that I been having since April 2006 – 9th grade- passed away. He was almost 17 years old. We been through alot, me and him. He was still very spry until the last week or 2 of his life. He started hiding out in garage, which he always like the garage, but the day before we decided to go put him down, he was having a hard time laying down and was breathing hard. Turns out he had some kind of respiratory thing, that even if he would’ve been young when he got it and had it been detected early, he still wouldve struggled as it is uncurable. He had a long, healthy, happy life, and now, he is up in Cat-Heaven living in God’s palace. Love you, Taz-a-roo, and will miss you, even though you stressed us at times!

My godchild is getting older and breaking my heart (haha just kidding). I cannot believe he is 14 already. I also cannot believe that David’s oldest niece, “skybaby” is gonna be a teenager in April! I still remember meeting her for the first time when she was still 7! and now she has 2 younger sisters who I also adore like crazy.

My bestie is coming in from Italy sometime this month, I cannot wait to spend time with her! I missed her like crazy. I miss our fun high school shenanigans and craziness, but then she wouldn’t be married to her husband or have her beautiful little girl who I am also crazy about. I cannot wait to spend as much time as we possibly can while she is in.

I cannot wait to see what fantastic adventures God has in store for me in 2023. Here is to good vibes and hoping I continue to discover more about myself and flourish into the person God wants me to be. Only through his grace and will…Amen.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Superbowl 2023: So tired of Hypocrisy!

  Food for thought: Let me start this post by saying this: I did not watch the superbowl nor did I watch the halftime performance. I did how...