Monday, April 22, 2019

update from last post:

Just got off the phone with Dr. Kelly's nurse person (dawn). She said that she hasn't gotten the CT CD in her possession yet, despite that the tracking on USPS said it was delivered Friday. She says not to worry that it doesn't mean it wasn't delivered to a wrong spot, she said more than likely it has arrived, but the mail department has to sort through the mail and then bring it to them. She said as soon as she gets it, she will bring it up for Dr. Kelly to look at and then call me ASAP.

Will keep yall posted. If I haven't heard back by Wed or Thursday, I will call them back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Superbowl 2023: So tired of Hypocrisy!

  Food for thought: Let me start this post by saying this: I did not watch the superbowl nor did I watch the halftime performance. I did how...