Friday, January 18, 2019

latest update in the winding road that is my life....

 The latest update in the winding road that is my life.... I got a referral to LSU Medical in Shreveport and then also the former care coordinator for the orthopedic surgeon that did my surgery, is trying to get me into the guy that took my surgeon's position in St Louis, when my orthopedic surgeon moved his practice to NY. Due to neither NY or St Louis takes out of state Medicaid, or Medicaid at all, The only way I can see the Dr. That took my orthopedic's position in St Louis, is by applying for "hardship assistance." *Fingers crossed that works.

In other news, my fiance wants to move to St Louis, MO, because he thinks if I am on their Medicaid system, then the ST Louis hospital will have to accept it, plus he is under the impression I'll get better SSI check (newsflash Hun, the max is $771.00 which I currently already receive.)

I also realized it will be different this recovery time, due to my former physical therapist no longer practicing, I will have to do it through the hospital. UGH!

I also realized I will probably miss my Beignet more than I missed my Mya; If that's even possible. I love deeply and the thought of once again being away from my own bed, my own apartment, everything familiar and no Beignet to love and snuggle, hurts my heart. I also realized I won't be in the children's hospital wing this go-round, so the therapists will probably be tougher, and not as much fun recreational activities to keep my mind off the pain. Well, I guess this is my life punishing me for acting irresponsibly after my first time recovering after surgery. Karma sucks! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Superbowl 2023: So tired of Hypocrisy!

  Food for thought: Let me start this post by saying this: I did not watch the superbowl nor did I watch the halftime performance. I did how...